This snappy take on the French classic is a main dish the entire family can enjoy for breakfast, lunch, dinner… or all of the above.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup Cocina Fresca Serrano Salsa
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 deep dish frozen pie crust (9-inch)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt or sour cream
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat until no longer pink and drain fat.
- Mix in taco seasoning and Cocina Fresca salsa. Cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed
- Spoon ground beef mixture into bottom of pie crust and top with shredded cheddar cheese
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and sour cream and pour over mixture in pie crust
- Bake 1 hour
- Allow quiche to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Top with more Cocina Fresca Salsa!