These quick and easy nachos are a crowd pleaser and the perfect snack for picky kids!
What you'll need:
- About 1 cup of Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can (16 oz) refried pinto or black beans
- 4 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Seasoned ground beef or shredded chicken (optional)
- Avocado or guacamole (optional)
- Sour cream or crema fresca (optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil.
- Spread chips over baking sheet.
- Cover chips with beans and meat (if desired) and then top with cheese
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is good and melty.
- Serve warm topped with Cocina Fresca Salsa and your favorite toppings such as guacamole, sour cream or avocado slices.