This simple weekday spaghetti doesn’t compromise on flavor and is perfect for busy nights filled with kid activities. Pair with a bagged Caesar salad kit and oven-ready garlic bread for a complete meal.
What you'll need:
- 1 container Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage links
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (we prefer the with basil varieties)
- 1 box dry pasta
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (to taste)
How to make it:
- In a large pot boil dry pasta to al dente following time and temperature on the pasta box.
- While the pasta is boiling, in a large dutch oven cook the ground beef, draining and setting aside.
- In the same pan, thoroughly cook the sausage pieces ensuring there is no pink left in the sausage.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce, salsa, and ground beef heating the combined mixture thoroughly.
- When the pasta noodles are done drain and add to the sauce mixture.
- Plate and top with Parmesan cheese if desired.