No party or get-together is complete without chips and queso! Wow your guests and add in Cocina Fresca Salsa for a fresh and zesty kick.
What you'll need:
- About 1 full container of Cocina Fresca Medium Salsa
- 1 package (16 oz) Velveeta Cheese, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 lb. ground beef or sausage (optional)
How to make it:
- Combine Cocina Fresca Salsa with Velveeta.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until Velveeta is melted completely and mixture is blended, stirring frequently.
- To step it up a notch, add 1 lb. of browned ground beef or sausage.
- Serve with tortilla chips and vegetable sticks.