Here’s a tasty recipe big on flavor and perfect as a salad dressing or quick snack before any meal.
What you'll need:
- About 1 cup of Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 2 to 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
How to make it:
- Blend Cocina Fresca Salsa, Greek yogurt, taco seasoning, and cilantro until completely mixed and creamy.
- Place mixture in a bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours so flavors can best combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips or vegetable sticks, use as a salad dressing, or drizzle over your favorite dish.