An aromatic and flavorful combination of sweet and savory, these meatballs are a great appetizer or main course.
What you'll need:
- About 1 1/2 cups of Cocina Fresca Sweet Onion Salsa
- 2 lb. bag frozen meatballs, regular, or appetizer size
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups apricot preserves
How to make it:
- Place Cocina Fresca Salsa and apricot preserves in a sauce pan.
- Stir in cinnamon while cooking over medium until preserves are melted.
- Add meatballs and continue cooking over medium-low heat for 25 minutes.
- Mix thoroughly until meatballs are warmed through.
- Serve warm or place in crockpot on low.