Top a baked potato with your favorite variety of Cocina Fresca Salsa. To make a meal, add seasoned ground beef, turkey, beans, or fajita meat.
What you'll need:
- About 1/2 cup of Cocina Fresca Medium Salsa
- 4 Russet or sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Scrub potatoes to remove any dirt or debris.
- Poke holes over potatoes with a fork in about 5-6 places per potato.
- Coat the outside of each potato with olive oil and salt.
- Place potatoes directly on the middle rack of oven and bake 50-60 minutes.
- Serve hot with Cocina Fresca Salsa and avocado.