Freshen up your hors d’oeuvres with a festive addition to your line-up of crowd pleasers.
What you'll need:
- About 6 tbsp of Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 12 large eggs
How to make it:
- Hard-boil the eggs, cool, then peel from shell.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove egg yolks and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Place egg whites aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork before adding Cocina Fresca Salsa and sour cream. Mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of egg yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Top each with about 1/2 teaspoon Cocina Fresca Salsa. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.