Whether for breakfast or dinner, our recipe for migas is a simple Mexican dish full of comfort and flavor.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 cup Cocina Fresca Sweet Onion Salsa
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into small pieces
- 8 eggs
How to make it:
- Season onion and jalapeño with a pinch of salt and pepper, cook in a large skillet with oil until onion is soft.
- Add tortilla pieces and cook until soft. In a separate bowl, mix eggs and salsa. Reduce heat and add egg mixture, cooking until eggs are almost set.
- Then fold in cheese and remove from heat. Garnish and serve immediately.