Whether for breakfast or dinner, our recipe for migas is a simple Mexican dish full of comfort and flavor.
What you'll need:
- About 1/4 cup of Cocina Fresca Sweet Onion Salsa
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into small pieces
- 8 eggs
How to make it:
- Season onion and jalapeño with a pinch of salt and pepper, cook in a large skillet with oil until onion is soft.
- Add tortilla pieces and cook until soft.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and Cocina Fresca Salsa, saving a little salsa for a garnish on top.
- Reduce heat and add egg/salsa mixture, cooking until eggs are almost set.
- Then fold in cheese and remove from heat. Garnish with more Cocina Fresca Salsa and serve immediately.