These individual 7 layer salsa bean dip appetizers are a score on game day. Perfect to grab and go, this delicious combo is a genius upgrade to a traditionally large dish. One of the great things about this recipe is it is as easy as it is customizable. So if you’re looking for a favorite to steal the show, here it is!
What you'll need:
- Cocina Fresca Medium Salsa
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- Olives, lettuce or any other topping you desire
How to make it:
- In a small bowl mix taco seasoning with refried beans.
- In 9oz plastic glass, spoon about 2 tablespoons of each layer. Here is the order:Layer 1: beans and taco seasoning; Layer 2: sour cream; Layer 3: guacamole; Layer 4: Cocina Fresca Salsa; Layer 5: cheese; Layer 6: tomatoes; Layer 7: whatever other toppings you desire
- Store in the refrigerator until serving and serve with chips.