Spice up boring green beans with Cocina Fresca Salsa! This recipe is sure to make your kids love eating their veggies.
What you'll need:
- About 1 cup of Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa
- 4 slices bacon, cut in pieces
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cans green beans, drained or 1 ½ lbs fresh, cut and trimmed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. chili powder
How to make it:
- Cook bacon, onion, garlic, and bell pepper until soft.
- Combine rest of ingredients, cook covered for 1 hour, then uncover and cook until thickened.