This spiderweb salsa recipe is perfect for Halloween night. It adds a little fright to a delicious treat- Cocina Fresca salsa. Not to mention it is quick and easy, talk about a win win. Spook your guests with this fun and simple recipe.
What you'll need:
- Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon heavy whipping cream
- tortilla chips
How to make it:
- Add Cocina Fresca Mild Salsa to bowl.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of sour cream with 1 teaspoon heavy whipping cream. Mix until smooth, pipping texture is formed.
- Pour sour cream mixture into small sandwich baggie and cut off the very tip (be sure this is a small hole).
- Draw one big circle, one medium circle and one small circle on your salsa. Add a dot in the middle, then draw an X through the dot and circles, draw a line from top to bottom then side to side. Use a toothpick to smooth lines where they cross.
- Add chips and serve. We like to put the chips in a festive spider web bowl or add a spider near by for decoration.