Like trying it for the first time all over again, freshen up any Guacamole with your favorite Cocina Fresca Salsa. Your Guac will thank you.
What you'll need:
- About 1/3 cup of Cocina Fresca Medium Salsa
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ripe avocados
- 2 ripe limes
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
How to make it:
- Slice avocados in half, remove the pit and skins. Scoop meat into medium bowl.
- Mash very well.
- Take a handful of cilantro leaves and remove from stem, chop finely.
- Mix in chopped cilantro and Cocina Fresca Salsa a few spoonfuls at a time into the mashed avocado. Keep adding Cocina Fresca Salsa until just right.
- Halve the limes and squeeze the juice of one into the salsa. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with unchopped cilantro and leftover lime wedges.
- Tease guests with “secret recipe.”