Deep southwest flavor with that Cocina Fresca touch, our dip that has them saying “wow” after first bite… and the second.
What you'll need:
- About 1/2 container of Cocina Fresca Medium Salsa
- 8 oz. bag of pepper jack (or your favorite) shredded cheese
- 1 1/4 oz. packet of fajita seasoning
- 8 oz. brick of cream cheese, warmed to soft
- 1 can of cheddar cheese soup
- 15 to 20 corn tortilla chips (round or triangle)
How to make it:
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F and spray medium pie-dish, or similar baking dish, with cooking spray.
- Layer in the tortilla chips at the bottom of your dish to cover and slightly overlap so soup does not seep through.
- Open the soup and pour over the chips evenly, lightly spread with a spoon.
- Next, evenly add the fajita mix and then sprinkle half the cheese on top.
- Use a spatula or knife to add cream cheese in 1/4 cup blobs. Try to carefully distribute and remember to soften.
- Now pop open your Cocina Fresca Salsa and lovingly pour all over, we recommend about half a container to start. Spread evenly, and keep adding more Cocina Fresca Salsa until it looks just right..
- Sprinkle what’s left of the cheese on top and put in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Bake until golden brown – or however you like it.
- Let cool for a moment and serve with tortilla chips or your favorite scoop.
- Say “wow.”