Cocina Fresca Salsa tastes great with burgers! Top your burger with Cocina Fresca Salsa for a South Texas spin.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 cup Cocina Fresca Jalapeño Salsa
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
How to make it:
- Mix ground beef, Cocina Fresca Salsa, bread crumbs and your favorite burger seasonings
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- Heat a large skillet or grill to medium-high heat. Add patties to pan or grill and cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve on hamburger buns and top with Cocina Fresca Salsa, lettuce and tomato.